Welcome To The Knoll West Course
The Knoll Golf Club West, established in 1929, is a champion course designed by Charles H. Banks. It is a par 70 course playing 6,752 yards from the blue tees and 6,479 from the white tees. This Course is semi-private. Tee times are requested by the membership, but some open playing time is available. Outings are held during the week. The facility has a practice chipping area and putting green. New since the Spring of 2017, a beautiful 22-stall Driving Range has been built. Motorized carts are required. Golf lessons are given by the head PGA professional George Ancuta.